If you have a question on how to use the package please first explore the online documentation website, you may also want to check if your question has already been asked and answered on stackoverflow before filing an issue. In the latter case please read the section below before doing so.
Filing an issue
You are free to open an issue if you encounter a problem with the package, where possible, illustrate the said problem with a reproducible example.
Use pull requests (PR) to contribute.
- Your contribution(s) should follow the tidyverse style guide, in particular exported functions. Follow the package naming convention, namely if you are integrating a function from the
- sigmajs uses roxygen2, with Markdown syntax, for documentation. Do not manually edit or create
.Rd files (in the
man directory), use roxygen2 instead.
- sigmajs uses testthat; test your functions where possible. Coverage is tracked on both Codecov and Coveralls.
- If your changes or additions affect users please add a bullet point to the
NEWS.md with a concise description.
- The package is continually integrated with travis (Linux) and appveryor (Windows), ensure the build passes on the aforementioned platforms.
Code of Conduct
Please note by contributing you agree to the Code of Conduct.